Do these mirrors look like regular mirrors?
- Our mirrors look just like regular glass mirrors. We use high-grade acrylic mirror with great visual clarity and reject even the smallest imperfections.
What is the minimum age requirement for the mirror?
- Children at least 2 years old is recommended.
How do I remove the plastic cover masking?
- Starting from the corner, gently rub your finger against the edge to peel up a section of the plastic cover. Pinch the section and slowly peel back the cover to expose the mirrored surface.
How is the mirror hung on the wall?
- All mirrors include strong double-sided mounting tape or screw set to mount the mirror directly to the wall.
How long does it take to receive my order?
- Most domestic orders are received in 5 business days or less, including order processing and transit times.
Why is there only STANDARD shipping? (What are my shipping options)
- This allows us to have more flexibility when choosing a carrier to ship your order, lower our shipping costs, and pass that savings on to you.
How is my order shipped?
- We ship USPS Priority Mail / First Class or UPS Ground for domestic orders.
Do you take checks or money orders?
- Sorry, we do not take checks or money orders.
Do you charge sales tax?
- We charge sales tax on all orders billed and/or shipped to Texas
Do I have to create an account to make a purchase?
- No, visitors have the option of checking out as a "guest" where no account setup is needed.
The mirror I received looks blurry, cloudy, and/or scratched up?
- Our mirrors come with a plastic cover masking to protect the mirror during storage and shipment. The cover must be removed to view the actual mirror.
Do you sell glass mirrors too?
- We only sell acrylic plastic mirrors, specificity designed to be safer than regular glass mirrors.