All mirrors are shipped with a protective cover/masking that must be removed to expose the surface. Please read entire directions prior to installation. NOTE: Check mirror(s) for any sharp corners or edges upon arrival.
- Wall Anchor
- Finish Washer (optional)
- Drill bit (3/32" or 3/16")
- Level (optional)
Place mirror on wall and make sure it is level.
- Mark hole locations onto wall, set mirror aside. NOTE: Hole locations may very slightly. Replace mirror in the same position to ensure proper hole alignment.
- Drill pilot holes using a 3/32 inch drill bit -OR- if using wall anchors (recommended for drywall installation) drill pilot holes using a 3/16 inch drill bit. Push wall anchors into pilot holes until flush with the wall, gently tap with hammer if needed.
- Remove plastic cover from mirror. Hold mirror on wall and make sure all hole are aligned Rotate mirror to align holes if needed.
- Place finish washer over hole so the lager side is aganse the mirror. Insert screw through washer and into hole / wall anchor. Gently hand tighten screw. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN. Repeat this step for all screws. Use wall anchors for additional stability and safety.
NOTE: Hand tighten screws only; do not use an automatic screwdriver. Cracks or distortions in the mirror may occur if the screws are over tightened. Slightly loosen screws of the mirror becomes distorted around the holes.
- Peel and apply tape square/strips around the back perimeter of mirror - approximately 1 inch from the edge. Leave front cover masking on to prevent fingerprints.
- Peel off mounting tape tabs to expose adhesive.
- Place mirror on wall or door and press firmily around the perimeter to secure. Carefully remove protective cover from front of mirror.
NOTE: Mounting on a curved or bumpy surface can cause the mirror's reflection to look distorted.